nv-l

Using Print Tool

2000-03-10 06:20:35
Subject: Using Print Tool
From: "Clayton, Billy" <Billy.Clayton AT ps DOT net>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 11:20:35 -0000
Thanks for answers on installing MIBs guys, much appreciated, I was being
lazy and not wanting to use the CLI commands, but at least I wasn't missing
anything obvious.

Here's another one. Using the Print Tool I can capture maps for printing but
in the Options >Destination field I have no printers to select. On this
server (Solaris 2.6) I only have remote printers configured, using
JetDirect, anyone know how print tool finds available printers to select
from. Even if I enter a known printer (lp1) in the Destination field, it is
not recognised (Invalid Destination Unable to print Images) Using Solaris
AdminTool, the printers are listed as expected.

Any ideas ?

Billy Clayton
perot systems* Europe Ltd.
+44 (0)7771 797539