nv-l

Re: Netview Server Install from SIS

2000-03-08 21:53:03
Subject: Re: Netview Server Install from SIS
From: Philip_Guerra AT tivoli DOT com
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 20:53:03 -0600

Personally I love SIS for installs!  However, I know the SIS development team
and have asked some of the Netview developers this same question.  My
understanding is that SIS is not an approved method for installation for
NetView.

Regards,
Philip

Matthew Clayton <matthew.clayton AT ENTERPRISEWORKS DOT com> on 03/08/2000
08:44:32 PM

Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l AT tkg DOT com>