nv-l

Re: How to load and configure cisco mibs and traps?

2000-03-03 17:19:08
Subject: Re: How to load and configure cisco mibs and traps?
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks AT TIVOLI DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 17:19:08 -0500
Ken -
We don't install in /usr/sbin.   Our compiler is in /usr/OV/bin.  The
executables are  xnmloadmib and xnmloadmib2, and they call routines in
/usr/OV/lib and none of those call mosy.  Wherever that mosy comes from, we
don't install it and we don't use it.  On my AIX box, I can do a "man mosy" and
that output indicates that they, AIX, supplied it.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX and NT) L3 Support

Ken Garst <Ken.Garst AT kp DOT org> on 03/03/2000 03:43:38 PM