nv-l

snmpCol.trace error

2000-03-03 15:37:11
Subject: snmpCol.trace error
From: Steve Stamper <sstamper AT FOREMOST DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 15:37:11 -0500
I am getting the following error message in my snmpCol.trace log:
Fri Mar 03 15:31:25 2000 : SNMP to notes_1.ficint.com for MIB variable

.iso.org.dod.internet.private.enterprises.compaq.cpqHostOs.cpqHoComponent.cp
qHoFileSys.cpqHoFileSysTable.cpqHoFileSysEntry.cpqHoFileSysPercentSpaceUsed.
0
    (error-index #2) returned: The variable does not exist or is read only.
    Deferring SNMP of diskCused.0 on
    notes_1.ficint.com 15 minutes (0.25 hours).  Consecutive deferral #25.
    send event (via snmpCollect -C <NODE>) to retry sooner.
I re-fire the snmpCollect -C notes_1.ficint.com and it gives me the same
thing.
I know my Community Name is correct `cause I can set sysName.
Other systems are using this same MIB variable with no problems.
Any suggestions?

TIA
Steve Stamper
Grand Rapids, MI