nv-l

Re: tcpConnectionClose

2000-02-08 15:18:17
Subject: Re: tcpConnectionClose
From: Duane Waddle <waddle1 AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 14:18:17 -0600
Based on my experiments w/ IOS 11.3, you will need to kill ALL snmp traps
coming from the box -- probably not your desire.  I'd suggest filtering it
at the ruleset level, or configuring trapd to "log only" for that trap.

Is that 1 or 2 per second per router, or 1 or 2 per second total?  What are
these routers doing (DLSW, RSRB, etc..)??

--D

Duane Waddle
waddle1 AT us.ibm DOT com
"With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine..."  -- RFC1925

Gord Michaels <gord_michaels AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU> on 02/08/2000
02:00:39 PM

      NetView <NV-L AT UCSBVM.UCSB DOT EDU>

Sent by:  Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView
      <NV-L AT UCSBVM.UCSB DOT EDU>