nv-l

Re: Symbol sizes when scaling the NetView picture

2000-01-31 09:44:53
Subject: Re: Symbol sizes when scaling the NetView picture
From: Leslie Clark <lclark AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 09:44:53 -0500
Does it resize if you drag one of the symbols a little bit?
I have been seeing some cases (especially in collections)
where they stay huddled until you do that, but have not
investigated.

It might involve whether that submap is still open from before,
but iconized (down on that tray at the bottom). You might try
clearing that tray. To do that, bring up the navigation tree and
close unneccessary submaps and decendants.

I seldom use background maps, however, so it might be
related to that. Does it work when you don't have the
background on?

Cordially,

Leslie A. Clark
Detroit

Hello,
We have one particular submap on which the symbols are not resized, when
the
overall NetView picture is resized.
All other maps do not have this problem.
This particular map is the only one with a background, and the symbols are
set in a 50x50 grid.
Is there someone who can explain this behaviour?

Thanks.
Laurens Rauwers
HITT