nv-l

Re: anyone monitoring temperatures?

2000-01-25 16:03:07
Subject: Re: anyone monitoring temperatures?
From: "Joel A. Gerber" <joel.gerber AT USAA DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 15:03:07 -0600
We depend on traps and syslog messages from the SNMP agents in the Cisco
devices to notify us of temperature problems.  NetView and TEC rulesets are
used to perform event throttling, correlation and paging.

Joel Gerber - I/T Networking Professional - USAA Information Technology Co.
- San Antonio, TX
* (210)456-4231         * mailto:Joel.Gerber AT USAA DOT com   "
http://www.usaa.com