nv-l

Re: NV V6 on AIX and Nways 123

2000-01-23 14:35:47
Subject: Re: NV V6 on AIX and Nways 123
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks AT TIVOLI DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 14:35:47 -0500
Since NetView V6 won't be generally available until about the first week of
March, I think your question is a bit premature.  For the most part, early
release customers have signed an agreement not to talk about their experiences
in detail until after GA.  As an IBMer I would hope you understand company
policy in this area.   For what it is worth I am sure that Verification tested
NetView V6 with the latest version of Nways.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Dror Katzman <zdror AT IL.IBM DOT COM> on 01/23/2000 07:32:09 AM

      <NV-L AT UCSBVM.UCSB DOT EDU>