nv-l

Re: node down ruleset not paging

2000-01-20 17:31:13
Subject: Re: node down ruleset not paging
From: "Boulieris, Arthur" <Arthur.Boulieris AT NZ.UNISYS DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 17:31:13 -0500
Hi Menghis,
it does work on solaris 2.6 running netview 5.1.1.
I had alot of trouble getting this going,I used a different initialisation
string on newhayes.modem and it worked.
I noticed you are using a hayes compatible modem too.If you like you can
save your file and try the one im using.
Youll have to do an ovstop nvpagerd ,ovstart nvpagerd I think.
Good luck.

arthur