nv-l

Re: regarding the event forward from Netview to TEC (Urgent)

2000-01-18 07:01:31
Subject: Re: regarding the event forward from Netview to TEC (Urgent)
From: Karsten Schweiger <Karsten.Schweiger AT GECITS-EU DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 13:01:31 +0100
Hi James.
First, the tecad_nv6k deamon is running.
Second, there exists a cache file called "nv6k.cache" in the directory
/etc/tivoli/TEC.
Third, we haven't called any Tivoli support yet.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen - Yours sincerely

Karsten Schweiger
GE CompuNet Hamburg
System Engineering
Ost- West Strasse 49, 20457 Hamburg, Germany
Phone: +49-40-300-53-333, +49-0177-6302825, Fax: +49-40-300-53-230,
E-Mail : Karsten.Schweiger AT GECITS-EU DOT COM

This email is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient,
you must not disclose or use the information contained in it.
If you have received this mail in error, please tell us
immediately by return email and delete the document.

James Shanks <James_Shanks AT TIVOLI DOT COM> on 18.01.2000 12:46:45

        <NV-L AT UCSBVM.UCSB DOT EDU>