nv-l

Re: Is there a way to check on the health of netmon

2000-01-14 16:34:56
Subject: Re: Is there a way to check on the health of netmon
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks AT TIVOLI DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 16:34:56 -0500

You would have to run the netmon trace and get practiced at reading it.

All of that information is in there but it not available any other way.
 There been many appends on this list about people doing that.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Muni Chatarpal <munic AT LUCENT DOT COM> on 01/14/2000 03:52:42 PM

      <NV-L AT UCSBVM.UCSB DOT EDU>