nv-l

Re: CiscoWorks 2000 and NetView 5.1.2

2000-01-12 20:14:04
Subject: Re: CiscoWorks 2000 and NetView 5.1.2
From: Anthony Yen <tyen AT NETCOM DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 20:14:04 -0500
At 9:25 AM -0500 1/12/00, David Kretzmer wrote:
>  Yes, we are running Netview 5.1.2 and the latest maint. release of
>  CiscoWorks 2000 and this function works just as it did when we were
>  at the older versions of both products. The correct Cisco Icons are
>  being displayed upon discovery.

Thanks for the confirmation David; would your configuration happen to
run on Solaris, or just AIX?  As far as I can tell, NetView 5.1.2
appears to be supported by CiscoWorks 2000 only on AIX, and not
Solaris.
---
Anthony Yen                                     Crestone International, LLC
Tivoli Certified Consultant                     (888) 247-4384