nv-l

Re: Netview Help doesn't start.

2000-01-12 09:00:44
Subject: Re: Netview Help doesn't start.
From: Leslie Clark <lclark AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 09:00:44 -0500
Did you install the Dynatext Browser and the books components from the
installation media? The online help comes with the books - all or nothing.

Cordially,

Leslie A. Clark
Detroit

---------------------- Forwarded by Leslie Clark/Southfield/IBM on

"Demets.Steven" <Demets.Steven AT ARMY.MIL DOT BE>@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU> on
01/12/2000
08:38:52 AM

      NetView <NV-L AT UCSBVM.UCSB DOT EDU>

Sent by:  Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView
      <NV-L AT UCSBVM.UCSB DOT EDU>