nv-l

CWSI.

2000-01-11 17:22:10
Subject: CWSI.
From: Faruk Grozdanic <farukg AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 15:22:10 -0700

I am running NetView 5.1.1. Worked great.  After loading Cisco Works 2000
( Cisco View in particular ) I get an error message:

This pops up about 30 times and when the map comes up there are no
symbols on it. The event windows shows all the incoming events and
appears to work normally. I tried adding an object but no symbols
appear in that window as well.
Has Cisco works installation altered some of my environment path variables?

Any help or starting point would be great.
Thanks
Faruk Grozdanic