nv-l

Re: polling for default routing entries

2000-01-07 15:08:23
Subject: Re: polling for default routing entries
From: Jeff Fitzwater <jfitz AT PRINCETON DOT EDU>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2000 15:08:23 -0500
See if the SNMP config has the same entry for number of routes to
retrieve.

Look at the bottom of the SNMP config GUI and you will see an entry
point for how many routes to retrieve.

I don't know what the default is but if you don't need all the route
info limit it to around 200.

Jeff Fitzwater
CIT Systems & Networking
Princeton University