nv-l

Re: y2k problem - APAR IY07219 nvColToSQL - Solution available

2000-01-07 09:40:01
Subject: Re: y2k problem - APAR IY07219 nvColToSQL - Solution available
From: Leslie Clark <lclark AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2000 09:40:01 -0500
As of yesterday the Support center is providing an efix for this problem on
multiple platforms. If you are using nvColToSQL, please call Tivoli support
to get it.

Cordially,

Leslie A. Clark
Detroit

---------------------- Forwarded by Leslie Clark/Southfield/IBM on

Sergio Cardona F <scardona AT mail.visiontech.com DOT co> on 01/07/2000 09:33:07
AM