nv-l

Re: NetView problems discovering ATM subInterfaces

2000-01-06 18:16:10
Subject: Re: NetView problems discovering ATM subInterfaces
From: Leslie Clark <lclark AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 18:16:10 -0500
There was one problem with iftype 134 fixed in 5.1.2, but I see that there
is a new
APAR opened for when there are a large number of interfaces AND you have
unnumbered support turned on. You should call Support, I think.

Cordially,

Leslie A. Clark
Detroit

---------------------- Forwarded by Leslie Clark/Southfield/IBM on

Muni Chatarpal <munic AT LUCENT DOT COM>@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU> on 01/06/2000 10:51:23
AM

      NetView <NV-L AT UCSBVM.UCSB DOT EDU>

Sent by:  Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView
      <NV-L AT UCSBVM.UCSB DOT EDU>