nv-l

Re: Searching for MIBs (Netfinity)

2000-01-06 17:48:00
Subject: Re: Searching for MIBs (Netfinity)
From: Leslie Clark <lclark AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 17:48:00 -0500
The Netfinity software includes MIBS and an optional SNMP agent to
provide the responses. The instructions for setting it up are provided in
a readme file on the CD.  This would be an extention to the snmp agent
for whatever operating system you are running on the Netfinity Server.

Cordially,

Leslie A. Clark
Detroit

---------------------- Forwarded by Leslie Clark/Southfield/IBM on

Rainer Daufenbach <Rainer.Daufenbach AT KSK-SIEGBURG DOT DE>@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU> on
01/06/2000 04:43:58 AM

      NetView <NV-L AT UCSBVM.UCSB DOT EDU>

Sent by:  Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView
      <NV-L AT UCSBVM.UCSB DOT EDU>