nv-l

Re: Novell Mibs

2000-01-06 16:24:57
Subject: Re: Novell Mibs
From: Phat D Doan <pddoan AT REGENCE DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 13:24:57 -0800
I already downloaded these mibs from Novell but it didn't work.  I was able to
load the mibs from Netview and to see the MIB object ID through xnmbrowser.
But when I tried to do query the mibs from xnmbrowser GUI, I did not get any
value returned.   Does anyone have the Novell mibs that already working with
NetView?   Thanks.

Phat