nv-l

Re: y2k problem - APAR IY07219 nvColToSQL

2000-01-06 15:54:54
Subject: Re: y2k problem - APAR IY07219 nvColToSQL
From: Leslie Clark <lclark AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 15:54:54 -0500
Yes, an APAR was opened on this yesterday. I recall some discussions last
year that indicated that development thought the two digit year would not
be
a problem since it was unambiguous. However, if the rdbms treats a 00 in a
date datatype as 1900, then it is a real problem. Ask support for the
status of
APAR  IY07219.

Cordially,

Leslie A. Clark
(248) 552-4968 Voicemail, Fax, Pager

---------------------- Forwarded by Leslie Clark/Southfield/IBM on

scardona AT visiontech.com DOT [email protected]> on 01/06/2000 11:03:56 AM

Please respond to scardona AT visiontech.com DOT co

Sent by:  Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView
      <NV-L AT UCSBVM.UCSB DOT EDU>