nv-l

Re: CW2000 - Resource Manager Essentials (RME)

2000-01-06 11:28:12
Subject: Re: CW2000 - Resource Manager Essentials (RME)
From: Edvyn.Lek AT BANKOFAMERICA DOT COM
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 08:28:12 -0800
I have the same problem previously and had to reinstall. I attributed my problem
to an ip address change, and a hostname change. I could have gone to the
configuration files and change it but decided it was easier to just reinstall it
to avoid any other potential problems related to ip address and hostname.

Gord Michaels <gord_michaels AT HOTMAIL DOT COM> on 01/06/2000 08:12:51 AM

      <NV-L AT UCSBVM.UCSB DOT EDU>