nv-l

Re: Monitoring Question

2000-01-06 05:34:04
Subject: Re: Monitoring Question
From: "Gregory, Phil" <phil.gregory AT MEB.CO DOT UK>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 10:34:04 -0000
Andy,
Take a look at MRTG (the Multi Router Traffic Grapher)
http://ee-staff.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/mrtg/mrtg.html
<http://ee-staff.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/mrtg/mrtg.html>

It's very customisable and usable.

Phil Gregory.
        Data Network Services
        Midlands Electricity
        Kingswinford.
        int. 09 3511 / ext. 01384 343 653
        mailto:phil.gregory AT meb.co DOT uk <mailto:phil.gregory AT meb.co DOT
uk>