nv-l

Monitoring Question

2000-01-06 04:18:12
Subject: Monitoring Question
From: Andy Mindnich <MINDNICH AT DE.IBM DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 10:18:12 +0100
Hi,
I´m new on this list and have two questions. I have a Netview 5.1.1 on AIX 4.3.2
running.

1. Q
I want to write graph-tools with the MIB Application Builder. Is there a
possibility to only graph a MIB instance of an array of values (for ex. the
ifInOctets Variable)? I can specify those thing in the MIB _Browser_ , it seems
to add just an < .instance > when I press the graph button. But this way doesn´t
work in the application builder.
I get the following error message:
"10:07:47 next object after .1.3.6.1.2.1.2.2.1.16.1 on <ip-adress> is not
supported on this MIB"

2.Q
Is there any way to provide this graphs through the web interface of netview?

Thanks

     Andy Mindnich