nv-l

Re: ovtopmd exits on signal 9

1999-12-31 21:47:45
Subject: Re: ovtopmd exits on signal 9
From: Karin Binder <karin.binder AT nwa DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 20:47:45 -0600
Hi Eirik,

I'm running NV 5.1.1 on AIX, and have seen a similar error when the
environment was not properly sourced.  I've gotten past it by stopping the
daemons again, and starting them through the startup script /etc/netnmrc
which is used on bootup.  It will set up the environment for you.  Not sure
if the script will have the same name under Solaris.  If not, check in
/etc/init.d.

Good luck and Happy New Year,
Karin