nv-l

Re: ciscoworks2000 and netview5.1.2 for nt

1999-12-30 09:30:09
Subject: Re: ciscoworks2000 and netview5.1.2 for nt
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks AT TIVOLI DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 09:30:09 -0500
Richard -

This was a hot topic earlier this month.  Here's a more definitive answer from
someone who understands this better than I do.
Basically, Ciscoworks2000 does not integrate on NT the same way as it does on
UNIX, and generally speaking it is up to each vendor providing intergated
function to tell you how to do it.  We are not testing that for them.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

michael_imhoff AT HP DOT COM on 12/03/99 03:33:50 AM

      <NV-L AT UCSBVM.UCSB DOT EDU>