nv-l

Problem w/rulesets

1999-12-29 13:14:48
Subject: Problem w/rulesets
From: "Sandoval, Bob" <Bob.Sandoval AT LATIMES DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 10:14:48 -0800
Can someone help me with this problem. I'm a bit green with this
application, but I thought I did everything required.
I created this on Tuesday 12/28. It originally was working as 3 separate
rulesets. One for the Action nodes for the displays and one for each of  the
2 Inline Actions. After combining these rulesets into one and removing the
unwanted rulesets from production, I also stopped and started the actionsvr.
I checked the trapd.log, though I didn't see any Network Critical msgs I did
see messages reporting serial links down which were being reported through
Network Critical events.
I'd appreciate any information you can provide.
Thanks in advance..........

 <<NetWork Critical RS.jpg>>

Bob Sandoval
Los Angeles Times