nv-l

Re: CISCO Y2K Patch on AIX and NETVIEW

1999-12-16 09:31:04
Subject: Re: CISCO Y2K Patch on AIX and NETVIEW
From: Billie Ansell <bansell AT CISCO DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 09:31:04 -0500
If you do not find a zero length file in the bitmaps directory...try running ovw
-config.  I've usually seen this help isolate which bitmaps are at fault.  If it
is the c8540.csr we do have a replacement version of these bitmaps available,
attached to this note.  For anything else, you may want to open a case.

Thanks

Billie