nv-l

AW: NetView Daemons

1999-12-15 03:30:57
Subject: AW: NetView Daemons
From: Schiffinger Ralph 2100 <Ralph.Schiffinger AT ERSTEBANK DOT AT>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 09:30:57 +0100
Tip for AIX-users.

There's a fine utility called tcpdump.
It's worth checking out (man tcpdump), e.g.

/usr/sbin/tcpdump -I port 162

gives a good picture on your trap situation
(and much more if you are interested...)

Regards, Ralph.
iT-AUSTRIA / OE2100 / WPNM
Tel  (mobil)  0664 1908469
Tel  (iT-A)    21717 58948
FAX (iT-A)    21717 58979
Mailto:Ralph.Schiffinger AT erstebank DOT at