nv-l

Re: NetView 5.1.2 Ping Utility

1999-12-13 18:52:56
Subject: Re: NetView 5.1.2 Ping Utility
From: Jane Curry <jane.curry AT SKILLS-1ST.CO DOT UK>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 23:52:56 +0000
Yup - that's the one.  I can live with changing the registration file myself
but I still would prefer to see the behaviour back the way it was.  There is
a follow-on effect to this in that you now get  a Node Up /Interface Up
event every time you successfully run the ping menu.  I believe Leslie
commented that this reaction WAS going to be changed back to the pre-5.2
behaviour ie no extra events.  I suspect this may have been an associated
request from the same large customer aand the extra events I DEFINATELY want
rid of.

Cheers,
Jane