nv-l

Re: Best way to limit discovery

1999-12-10 10:07:18
Subject: Re: Best way to limit discovery
From: Art DeBuigny <debuigny AT DALLAS DOT NET>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 09:07:18 -0600
Yes, definitly try that too.  I tried the OID's well over a year ago.  Its
likely
that a patch would have resolved this problem by now.  (when I tried it, it
seemed
that if you used OID's , netmon ignored your negative address ranges)

Good luck!

Art DeBuigny
Bank of America Network Operations
debuigny AT dallas DOT net