nv-l

Re: Web Interface

1999-12-09 09:05:48
Subject: Re: Web Interface
From: Xu He <xuhe AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 06:05:48 -0800
I know on NT it changes on the fly.  Since the web
interface require the console to be running, all
updates to the console are reflected on the Web
Interface.  I can't say that for UNIX since I don't
work with it.  I believe it works the same.

Xu

--- "Clay David (rti1dwc)" <rti1dwc AT ISMD.UPS DOT COM>
wrote:
> Does anyone know when using a web client to view the
> network maps if
> topology changes are seen on the fly or will the
> user have to "refresh" the
> screen in order to see any changes?
>
> Thanks,
> Dave