nv-l

Re: Systems Monitor

1999-12-08 09:06:58
Subject: Re: Systems Monitor
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks AT TIVOLI DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 09:06:58 -0500
You won't find one. SIA was withdrawn before the end of 1998 and so was not
officially certified.  With the PTFs, the guy who wrote it thinks it is Y2K
ready, but that's all the assurance you'll get, so far as I know.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Gord Michaels <gord_michaels AT HOTMAIL DOT COM> on 12/08/99 08:49:57 AM

      <NV-L AT UCSBVM.UCSB DOT EDU>