nv-l

Re: Oracle on NetView for Unix

1999-12-03 12:00:54
Subject: Re: Oracle on NetView for Unix
From: Ray Schafer <schafer AT tkg DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 11:00:54 -0600
Christo Burger wrote:

> Ray, Tivoli framework 3.6.x supports only ORacle 7.3.4. We installed Oracle
> 7.3.4 and are using it to store the topology and traps, at this momement.

Thank you, Christo. NetView version 4 for AIX could store data in an Oracle
Database, and at that time did not require Framework.  So I guess I am asking
if NetView for UNIX now has the same requirement for Oracle as Framework, or
are they still separate, and if seperate, what are the versions of Oracle I
can use for NetView for AIX?

--
Ray Schafer                   | schafer AT tkg DOT com
The Kernel Group              | Distributed Systems Management