nv-l

Re: haview

1999-11-30 09:59:22
Subject: Re: haview
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks AT TIVOLI DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 09:59:22 -0500
Yes, but only temporarily.  Whatever that process was doing, it isn't doing any
more, so your haview product is not working correctly with this modification.
You still have to pursue the problem with AIX if you ever want haview to run
correctly.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Michele Curzi <michele_curzi AT IT.IBM DOT COM> on 11/30/99 09:35:57 AM

      <NV-L AT UCSBVM.UCSB DOT EDU>