nv-l

Re: TMR question

1999-11-24 08:32:31
Subject: Re: TMR question
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks AT TIVOLI DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 08:32:31 -0500
I don't know.  I don't do Framework.  Perhaps some other user can offer his or
her advice.  Or you can go to the Tivoli forum
and ask there.

To subscribe, email majordomo AT list.isis2000 DOT com with the following in
the body:

 subscribe tme10 <your email address>

Just like here you send your postings to list itself, tne AT list.isis2000 DOT
com

If you just care to search archives, they can be found at
www.integrate-u.com, and click on the Tivoli Resources button.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Sergio Cardona F <scardona AT MAIL.VISIONTECH.COM DOT CO> on 11/24/99 08:10:01
AM

      <NV-L AT UCSBVM.UCSB DOT EDU>