nv-l

Re: Help & Urgent : trapgend is not running well behavior

1999-11-24 00:41:16
Subject: Re: Help & Urgent : trapgend is not running well behavior
From: Vladimir Petr <PETR AT DATASYS DOT CZ>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 06:41:16 +0100
Bertram,
I noticed when I was migrating from NV 4.1 to NV 5.1 on the clients that their
knowledge of the server disappeared so I had to enter the server location again
for each of them. On the server side I had to allow clients to access the
server. You can do this from SMIT or from Tivoli Desktop.

Hope this helps,
Best regards,
Vladimir.