nv-l

Re: Opening up NetView

1999-11-23 10:52:18
Subject: Re: Opening up NetView
From: Scott Hammons <SHammons AT MCBRIDE DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 08:52:18 -0700
Leslie,

Thanks for the info.   The situation I'm in is a customer is wanting to open
a read only map from his Windows NT desktop machine.  He can use the web
interface to get to it, but he is wanting to open it using the Tivoli
Desktop option.  He was trying to open up the map by just running the Tivoli
desktop and selecting start user interface.  Your information helped us
confirm he needs an X emulator.

Scott Hammons
McBride and Associates