nv-l

Certification Test #681

1999-11-22 11:35:54
Subject: Certification Test #681
From: "McCarter, Bill" <mccarter_we AT NNS DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 11:35:54 -0500
I'm trying to prepare for Test #681 - Tivoli Framework V3.6 Implementation
and could use any insight available
from those of you who have taken the test. I'm mostly interested in the
following.
1. Is the sample test provided on the web a good indication on the types of
questions are on the real exam?
2. Are the test objectives on the web accurate with what to expect?
2. What is the best study material? Classbooks, The PIG, Reference manual,
Users guide or all of them?

                                                                     Thank
You
                                                                  Bill
McCarter

Bill McCarter
Enterprise Systems Management
Newport News Shipbuilding ,    Dept. OO5
Phone    (757) 688-2602,   Pager  -   (757) 988-6141
Fax         (757) 688-0763
Email      mccarter_we AT nns DOT com