nv-l

Re: Time between two remote nodes

1999-11-18 06:58:02
Subject: Re: Time between two remote nodes
From: Juan Echevarria <echevarria AT ES.IBM DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 12:58:02 +0100
Zoltan,

     I'm not an expert on that, but I think that you have to launch periodically
some remote pings (rpings) to measure the end-to-end response time. However I'd
be very interested in alternative methods.

Regards,
Juan.

"Nochta, Zoltan" <nochta AT COOPERATION-MANAGEMENT DOT DE> on 18/11/99 10:59:26

      <NV-L AT UCSBVM.UCSB DOT EDU>