nv-l

ciscoworks 4.0 - NV 5.1

1999-11-16 10:08:44
Subject: ciscoworks 4.0 - NV 5.1
From: zuffranieri AT IT.IBM DOT COM
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 16:08:44 +0100
Our  enviroment consist of: AIX 4.3.2, Tivoli NetView for AIX 5.1.1 and
CiscoWorks V4.0.
We have the following problem: selected  a Cisco router from the NetView EUI,
through the Misc nenu  launch the: " CW-Sync Selected...."   appear a window
with the title:"Sync w/Sysbase Confirm"  we click  OK and after that another
window appear  with the title:"Sync w/Sysbase" for a while and immediatly
dissappear. We have checked that NetView pass correctly the enviroments
variables.
The command:  /usr/nms/bin/nmsync -h "IP hostname" it works fine from the
command line.

Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks a lot.
Best Regards,

Fabio Zuffranieri
IBM Global Services-PSS Tivoli Service Unit
Via Sciangai 53-Rome 00144-ITALY
email:zuffranieri AT it.ibm DOT com