nv-l

Netview Service Point V1.2.2 on AIX 4.2.1...

1999-11-16 00:57:26
Subject: Netview Service Point V1.2.2 on AIX 4.2.1...
From: Gord Michaels <gord_michaels AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 21:57:26 PST
Hello All.

Does anyone know if Netview Service Point V1.2.2 is offically supported on
AIX 4.2.1 ?? Does anyone have this configuration working??

Also, I have been trying to order the product and I have gathered the
following info:

...the following are the options for the NetView Service Point, I think that
I only need one of these but I am not sure which:

5621-107 NetView Service Point Master  RISC
     3501 Workstation Master
     4090 OTC
     5873 8mm Tape
     9001 Asset Registration

AND/OR

5621-107 NetView Service Point Lic.
     4091 Workstation Feature OTC
     9001 Asset Registration

Does anyone know the difference between these two, more specifically, which
one do I need for Netview V5.1 in order to send traps to my Netview for
OS/390 ?? What is this whole "Master" thing ??

Any info appreciated.

Sincerely,

Gord.