nv-l

NT machines with SNMP

1999-11-15 10:06:23
Subject: NT machines with SNMP
From: "Nochta, Zoltan" <nochta AT COOPERATION-MANAGEMENT DOT DE>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 16:06:23 +0100
                        Hi Forumers,

        I'm running Netview on NT.
        There are a lot of NT Workstations and servers running SNMP-Service
in the network.
        Some of them are manageble with Netview (I can read the MIB
Variables), but more than 50% is only visible (as unknown PC) for our
favourite networkmanagement-system. Has somebody any idea, how to
prevent/repair it?
        The SNMP-configuration of the PCs is the same.

                        Thanks, Zoltan