nv-l

Re: Measuring with NetView (NT topology database)

1999-11-11 09:52:20
Subject: Re: Measuring with NetView (NT topology database)
From: "Nochta, Zoltan" <nochta AT COOPERATION-MANAGEMENT DOT DE>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 15:52:20 +0100
Hi Leslie,
I have to report the state of a couple of MIB variables (eg. host_up_time),
not only the "color" of a component in the system. Therefor it's not enough
to store the events, I need to store all the relevant dates at every
polling-intervals to. I hope these are stored in the snmpcollect.mdb (under
NT)... But I can't open this file with ms-access (see other mail).
I think my previous question was misunderstandible.

                                        Thanks for your help, Zoltan