nv-l

No Subject

1999-11-10 15:51:35
Subject: No Subject
From: Brad Martin <bmartin AT METLIFE DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 15:51:35 -0500
If I understand the Node Down Delete Interval in the SNMP Configuration Dialog
correctly, I should be able to create a collection that has a node down delete
interval that is very short. For instance, I should be able to place a router
that has been critical into a collection and then specify that nodes within that
collection are to deleted if they've been down for more than 30 minutes.

However  when I create a collection with one node that's critical and then
configure the SNMP node down interval to 5 minutes, nothing happens. Does anyone
have an explanation?

Thanks,

Brad Martin
MetLife