nv-l

Re: nvUtil How can I add to existing collection?

1999-11-10 11:01:14
Subject: Re: nvUtil How can I add to existing collection?
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks AT TIVOLI DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 11:01:14 -0500
Jeff -

Haven't  you just have answered your own question?

You can dump the rule (nvUtil g), modify it , and then replace it (nvUtil r).

All the options are on the nvUtil man page (which was added by APAR in 5.1.1 I
think).   What you see there is what you get.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

* PS: Yes, I am back.   Thanks to everyone for being so understanding.

Jeff Fitzwater <jfitz AT PRINCETON DOT EDU> on 11/10/99 10:32:35 AM

      <NV-L AT UCSBVM.UCSB DOT EDU>