nv-l

Re: My sincerest apologies

1999-11-09 11:47:14
Subject: Re: My sincerest apologies
From: Ray Schafer <schafer AT tkg DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 10:47:14 -0600
James,

I would like to add my voice to all the others.    I think I speak for almost
evryone when I say that it is OK to vent a little, sometimes.  No one blames you
for doing that.  It is not a bad thing.  The fact that you did not mean for it
go out to the list just means that you don't want everyone to know that you
sometimes have to vent some frustration.  A frustration that clearly comes from
being concerned about helping people with their questions.  Sometimes, the same
questions, over and over.  The fact remains that you apologized.  You
aplologized
for a very human mistake.  You did so in a sincere way.   It is clear from your
apolology that you will now be even more concerned then you already are about
the
individuals who pose questions to this forum.  We could not ask for more.

Kudos to you, James.  Come back soon.  Actually, now would be good, there are
dozens of questions out there waiting for your fine input.

--
Ray Schafer                   | schafer AT tkg DOT com
The Kernel Group              | Distributed Systems Management