Re: My sincerest apologies
I personally think you are an asset to the list. It will be be very unfortunate
to loose you.
I hope that good sense prevails and you remain on the list.
CGI Information Systems
James Shanks <James_Shanks AT TIVOLI DOT COM> on 11/08/99 04:42:17 PM
Please respond to Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView
<NV-L AT UCSBVM.UCSB DOT EDU>
To: NV-L AT UCSBVM.UCSB DOT EDU
cc: (bcc: Gurjit Gill/CGI)
Subject: My sincerest apologies
To all participants of the NV-L list
I am deeply troubled by the need to send you this note. I have committed a very
serious breach of ethics here and I want to tell you personally that I did not
mean to do so. I acted thoughtlessly and now I can only hang my head in shame.
I made a joke to one of my colleagues at Mr. Chance's expense. I did not mean
to do so publicly, but I made a mistake and the email system also returned a
blind copy to the NV-L list where the original came from. Now the whole
world can see just how venal and rude I have been.
There really is no excuse for this behavior. I can only say that I am sorry and
I that I no one is more aware than I am of how thoughtless my remarks were, and
that you are all due this public apology.
My manager has already been notified of this very regrettable situation and I
will be withdrawing from the list for some time to consider the harm I have
down, no matter how unintentional. I was thoughtless and irresponsible.
My sincerest apologies to everyone.
I have also sent a private note to Mr. Chance.
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support
|<Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread>
- My sincerest apologies, James Shanks
- Re: My sincerest apologies, Ken Garst
- Re: My sincerest apologies, Chuyen Huynh
- Re: My sincerest apologies, Ken Karasek
- Re: My sincerest apologies, Frank W. Hansen
- Re: My sincerest apologies, BAUDOUX BERNARD
- Re: My sincerest apologies, Kim Lundsteen
- Re: My sincerest apologies, Eduardo Vargas
- Re: My sincerest apologies, Bob Stamm
- Re: My sincerest apologies,
Gurjit Gill <=
- Re: My sincerest apologies, Jeff Fitzwater
- Re: My sincerest apologies, Ray Schafer
- Re: My sincerest apologies, Jane Curry