nv-l

trapd.log and workspaces.

1999-11-04 07:57:35
Subject: trapd.log and workspaces.
From: BELFORTI Gabriel DICEI <BAIBEG AT TECHINT DOT NET>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1999 09:57:35 -0300
Hi,

It happens many times that we need workspaces to support search by date/time
but using trapd.log file and to modify this output according to another file
or table (for instance, instead of reading 'Serial0' we want to read
'Singapore Link'). Having an ovevent.log file based on capacity instead of
dates is quite useless to us. We were told that currently this is not
possible. Does anybody have any idea if it is really possible to improve
workspaces using trapd.log?

Thanks and regards...
Gabriel Belforti
baibeg AT techint DOT net