nv-l

Re: Monitoring memory usage...

1999-10-29 13:35:46
Subject: Re: Monitoring memory usage...
From: Cheryl Krupczak <cheryl AT EMPIRE DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 13:35:46 -0400

>Hello All.
>
>Does anyone know how I could monitor memory usage on servers via Netview? In
>particular, I have two AIX boxes which I am presently monitoring CPU
>Utilization (via trapgend) but would love to see memory utilization.
>
>Any ideas?

 You can down-load SystemEDGE from www.empire.com and give it
 a whirl.

 SystemEDGE is an SNMP agent with autonomous self-management
 for monitoring thresholds, log files, processes, file systems,
 etc. It supports the host MIB (rfc 1514) and lots and lots
 of system stats (memory, cpu, load avg, etc. etc.)