nv-l

Re: Monitoring memory usage...

1999-10-29 12:55:00
Subject: Re: Monitoring memory usage...
From: Gord Michaels <gord_michaels AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 09:55:00 PDT
Thanks Leslie.

I am aware of SIA but, from what I understand, IBM does not support this
anymore AND it is not Y2K tested/ready. I would not be allowed to install
anything which is unsupported but more importantly, not Y2K ready.

Has there been any recent statements regarding the Y2K readiness of SIA for
which I am unaware ???

Sincerely,

Gord Michaels.